HomeAboutBlog Design

September 18, 2011

The Doubles Chant


I don't recall where this chant originally came from. Possibly Math Facts to the Max. (If you know please let me know.) My kids love it and the military march beat. I made it into a Power Point presentation for initial teaching and also a poster for my math wall.

I uploaded the presentation to Google docs so we'll see if it works. Click here to get it. (I've never tried this before, so let me know if it doesn't work.)

The picture shows a portion of the poster. Sorry about the glare! After we do the Power Point a number of times we only need the poster's minimal cues to remind us of the chant. It is fun to see kids who are doing math problems do the movements to the chant when they think no one is watching! Love that!

Double Chant


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for filling my bucket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...