HomeAboutBlog Design

July 29, 2011

Clip Chart Calendar

Simply 2nd Resources had a post about her clip chart calendar to inform parents about the color the kiddos ended up on at the end of the day.  I did something similar last year.

At the end of each day the kids would quickly color to show what their ending color was on the clip chart.  Once the procedure was established it took very little time.  The calendar went home on Fridays for parents to look over, sign, and comment on.  Each month we'd add the new calendar but keep the previous.  It was great to be able to look back over time and comment on improvements, etc.  I even had kids counting the number of certain colors they had and setting goals for the next week/month.  Loved it!

MayClip Chart Calendar With Dates

Sample of May Clip Chart Calendar

3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you e-mail this document to me? I am planning on implementing this behavior system and I would love to have this for students to take some responsibility for their classroom behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you email this document to me too? Please:)
    Kristymentzer@comcast.net. I was going to use the colored markers and mark their agenda books everyday, but my class is extremely challenging this year. I'd rather them be responsible for coloring in the chart so I can manage other issues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for filling my bucket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...