HomeAboutBlog Design

July 26, 2011

More Creations

My classroom has NO storage.  When I first moved in the administrator kept referring to the closet (which I couldn't find).  After a few years I got up the courage to ask someone "what closet?" and they pointed to the one small built-in shelf with a cabinet at the bottom.  I laughed myself senseless as you can imagine.  So, to the point, after seeing the storage/seats made out of crates at What the Teacher Wants I had to make some.  I have six for my small group table and spend nights dreaming of where else I can use them...computers, certain center spots. My lovely neighbor girl who is in college and also very crafty (sculpture, woodworking, etc.) cut the wood for me and the rest is history as they say.
Now I spend part of my nights dreaming up other woodworking projects for Sammie to help me with.  Poor girl...she is going to wish I never found her out in the garage using the saw!

3 comments :

  1. They are SOOO cute! I'm lovin' that fabric!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Gotta make some now for my class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They came out SUPER cute!!! I love them!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for filling my bucket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...